Certain MyStaffingResources.com Services are subject to additional policies, rules and terms and conditions, which are set forth in the printed or online Service materials relating to those Services (“Additional Terms”).
- Please read these Terms and any applicable Additional Terms before using the Site or the Services. By using the Site or the Services, you hereby represent, warrant, understand, agree to and accept these Terms and any applicable Additional Terms in their entirety whether or not you register as a user of the Site or Services (“Registered Users”).
Description of Services; Limitations; User Responsibilities
- About Our Services
MyStaffingResources.com offers various Services to help its users find and maintain quality employment/employees. The Services we offer include, among others:
- We enable individuals seeking employment (such as senior care, attendant care, personal care, chore and housekeeping services) and Employers seeking individual employees to hire (such as, in-home care agencies, and senior living facilities) (each “Employer”) to post jobs on the Site, and we enable individuals and entities who provide services (“Independent Providers “) to post profiles on the Site and apply to jobs.
- We provide search functionality on the Site to allow Employers and individual Independent Providers to narrow the pool of potential Employers or Independent Providers they are interested in meeting based on their needs and preferences.
2. We provide the tools and information to help Employers and Independent Providers connect in order to assist with job placement.
3. We provide a directory of Independent Providers such as Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, Patient Care Technicians, LPN’s, RN’s, Med Tech’s, senior care and chore services providers/housekeepers that users may contact or request information from.
4. For Employers who would like a resource to find new employees/staff we offer a service that facilitates what you need. Through this Service, we offer Employers the ability to search through our directory of Independent Providers and find qualified applicants that are specifically trained and knowledgeable in their individual fields.
Our Services continue to grow and change. Please refer to our Site for further information about the Services we provide.
1.2. Limitations of our Services
We offer a resource to help our users acquire, and maintain quality employment/employees. However, we do not employ any Independent Providers. Employers/Provider are the potential new Employers of Independent Providers and are responsible for compliance with all applicable employment and other laws in connection with any employment relationship they establish (such as applicable payroll, tax and minimum wage laws).
Further, we do not have control over the quality, timing, or legality of the services actually delivered by Independent Providers, nor of the integrity, responsibility or actions of Employers or potential new employers. We do not refer or recommend either Employers or Independent Providers nor do we make any representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the services provided by Independent Providers or the integrity, responsibility or actions of Employers or Independent Providers whether in public, private or offline interactions.
Employers and Independent Provider content is user generated, and we do not control or vet user generated content for accuracy as a general matter. MyStaffingResources.com does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information provided by Independent Providers or Employers on or off this Site. We only offer Registered Users the opportunity to search through our database for potential new employees/staff or employers. We do not guarantee, nor do we represent or warrant as to, the accuracy of such information.
MyStaffingResources.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any Potential New Employers, Potential New Independent Provider or other user of the Site or Services. Moreover, MyStaffingResources.com does not assume and expressly disclaims any liability that may result from the use of information provided on our Site. All users, including both Employers and Independent Providers, hereby expressly agree not to hold MyStaffingResources.com (or MyStaffingResources.com’s officers, directors, shareholders, employees, subsidiaries, other affiliates, successors, assignees, agents, representatives, advertisers, marketing partners, licensors, independent contractors, recruiters, corporate partners or resellers, liable for the actions or inactions of any Employers, Independent Provider or for any information, instruction, advice or services which originated through the Site, and, to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, MyStaffingResources.com expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any suits, claims, and/or disagreements that have arisen or may arise, whether known or unknown there from.
- 1.3. User Responsibilities
Registered Users are solely responsible for interviewing, performing background and reference checks on, verifying information provided by, and selecting an appropriate Employer or Independent Provider for themselves or company.
Please visit our Security Info Hub for recommendations on how to make more informed hiring and employment decisions. Each Employer is also responsible for complying with all applicable employment and other laws in connection with any employment relationship they establish, including verifying the age of the Independent Provider they select as well as that Independent Provider’s eligibility to work in the US.
Eligibility to Use the Site and Services; Representations and Warranties
- 2.1. Eligibility
To be eligible to use our Services, you must meet the following criteria:
- The Site and the Services are currently available only to individuals who are legally in the jurisdiction of the United States or the territory of Puerto Rico.
- If you are registering to be an Independent Provider, you must be permitted to legally work within the United States.
- Neither you nor any member of your household may have ever been (i) the subject of a complaint, restraining order or any other legal action involving, arrested for, charged with, or convicted of any felony, any criminal offense involving violence, abuse, neglect, fraud or larceny, or any offense that involves endangering the safety of others, dishonesty, negligence or drugs, or (ii) registered, or currently required to register, as a sex offender with any government entity.
- You must not be a competitor of MyStaffingResources.com or using our Services for reasons that are in competition with MyStaffingResources.com.
2.2.2. Representations and Warranties
By requesting to use, registering to use and/or using the Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into these Terms and you commit to abide by all of the terms and conditions hereof.
- Rules for User Conduct and Use of Services
3.1. Registration, Posting, and Content Restrictions
The following rules pertain to “Content”, defined as any communications, images, sounds, videos, and all the material, data, and information that you upload or transmit through MyStaffingResources.com’s Services, or that other users upload or transmit, including without limitation any content, messages, photos, audios, videos, reviews or profiles that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”). By transmitting and submitting any Content while using our Service, you agree, represent and warrant as follows:
- You are responsible for providing accurate, current and complete information in connection with your registration for use of the Site and the Services.
- You will register your account in your own legal name.
- All Content you post will be in English as the Site and Services are not currently supported in any other languages. (But may be available in the future)
- You are solely responsible for any Content that you post on the Site, or transmit to other users of the Site. You will not post on the Site, or transmit to other users, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, defamatory, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity), or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse, or give the impression that any Content emanates from MyStaffingResources.com where this is not the case. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or false information to MyStaffingResources.com or to any other user of the Site.
- You understand and agree that MyStaffingResources.com may, in its sole discretion, review and delete any Content, in each case in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of MyStaffingResources.com violates these Terms or which MyStaffingResources.com determines in its sole discretion might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users of the Site or others.
- Your use of the Service, including but not limited to the Content you post on the Service, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- MyStaffingResources.com is not responsible for any claims relating to any inaccurate, untimely or incomplete information provided by users of the Site.
- Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available on the Site or through the Service, but not directly by MyStaffingResources.com, are those of their respective authors. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. MyStaffingResources.com does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Site or available through the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Site or through the Service. Under no circumstances will MyStaffingResources.com or its Affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from: a) your reliance on information or other content posted on the Site or transmitted to or by any user of the Site or Service; or b) reviews or comments made about you on the Site by other users.
3.2. Exclusive Use
If you are an Employer, you may use your account only to find employees/staff for yourself or your company. If you are an Independent Provider, you may use your account only to find jobs for yourself. You are responsible for all activity on and use of your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
3.3. Prohibited Uses
- By using the Site or Services of MyStaffingResources.com, you agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- use the Site, Services, or any information contained therein in any way that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the Site or Services for any unlawful purpose, for any purpose not expressly intended by MyStaffingResources.com or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s MyStaffingResources.com account;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account on MyStaffingResources.com, using the Services or communicating with other Registered Users;
- attempt to re-register with MyStaffingResources.com if we have terminated your account for any or no reason or terminate your registration and re-register in order to prevent a review from being associated with your account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of MyStaffingResources.com’s Services;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data;
- use the communication systems provided by or contacts made on MyStaffingResources.com for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- Publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
- In order to protect our users from prohibited activity, we reserve the right to take appropriate actions, including but not limited to restricting the number of profiles a potential Employer may view in any 24-hour period to which we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
- Should MyStaffingResources.com find that you violated the terms of this Section or any terms stated herein, MyStaffingResources.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your use of the Site and Services. By using the Site and/or Services, you agree that MyStaffingResources.com may assess, and you will be obligated to pay, a daily penalty for scraping, either in a manual or automatic manner, Independent Provider or Employer information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses.
- In addition, in order to protect the reputation of the Site and the Services, MyStaffingResources.com reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Site.
- Termination of Registration
Should MyStaffingResources.com determine that you are not eligible to use the Services, have violated any terms stated herein or in any of the Additional Terms, are not suitable for participation as a Registered User, or have mis-used or mis-appropriated Site content, including but not limited to use on a “mirrored”, competitive, or third party site, MyStaffingResources.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access to all or part of the MyStaffingResources.com Site, to remove your profile and/or any content posted by or about you from the Site, and/or to terminate your registration in MyStaffingResources.com, with or without notice.
In any event, MyStaffingResources.com also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the MyStaffingResources.com Site, to remove your profile and/or any content posted by or about you from the Site, and/or to terminate your registration in MyStaffingResources.com, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. If we terminate your registration, we have no obligation to notify you of the reason, if any, for your termination.
Following any termination of any individual’s use of the Site or the Services, MyStaffingResources.com reserves the right to send a notice thereof to other Registered Users with whom we believe the individual has corresponded.
Our decision to terminate an individual’s registration and/or to notify other Registered Users with whom we believe the individual has corresponded does not constitute, and should not be interpreted or used as information bearing on, the individual’s character, general reputation, personal characteristics, or mode of living.
- Links To External Sites
Links from the Site to external sites (including external sites that are framed by MyStaffingResources.com) or inclusion of advertisements do not constitute an endorsement by MyStaffingResources.com com of such sites or the content, products, advertising and other materials presented on such sites or of the products and services that are the subject of such advertisements, but are for users’ reference and convenience.
Users access them at their own risk. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the content and usefulness of the information obtained from other sites. MyStaffingResources.com does not control such sites, and is not responsible for their content. Just because MyStaffingResources.com has hyperlinks to such sites does not mean that MyStaffingResources.com endorses any of the material on such sites, or has any association with their operators.
- Payment And Refund Policy
In order to utilize some MyStaffingResources.com Services or product offerings, the user of such Services or product offerings must pay MyStaffingResources.com either a recurring subscription or one-time fee. In addition, the user is responsible for any state or local sales taxes associated with the Services or product offerings purchased.
- Billing and Payment
If you sign up for a MyStaffingResources.com paid membership subscription, you agree to pay MyStaffingResources.com all subscription charges associated with the plan you subscribe to as described on the Site at the time you subscribe and provide your payment information. You also authorize MyStaffingResources.com to charge your chosen payment provider according to the terms of the plan to which you subscribe. The subscription period and the amount and frequency of the charges will vary depending on the subscription plan you select. MyStaffingResources.com reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
To the extent you elect to purchase other Services or product offerings we may offer for a fee, you authorize MyStaffingResources.com to charge your chosen payment provider for the Services and/or products you purchase. You agree that if MyStaffingResources.com already has your credit card on file as a result of prior purchases you have made, we may charge that credit card for the additional Services/products you purchase.
- Automatic Subscription Renewal and Cancellation
MyStaffingResources.com paid membership subscriptions will continue indefinitely until cancelled by the user. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically renew for an additional equivalent period as the subscription term you originally selected and at the subscription rate and frequency disclosed to you on the Site when you originally subscribed, unless otherwise provided at the time you subscribed. If you sign up for a payment plan that allows you to be charged monthly over the subscription period and you decide to cancel your subscription during the subscription period, you acknowledge and agree that you will continue to be billed for the subscription on a monthly basis until its originally scheduled expiration date.
You may cancel your paid membership subscription at any time.
- Refund Policy
Except as set forth below, all payments for services/products are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for unused or partially used services/products or service/product cancellations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid membership subscription that is automatically renewed, we will refund the most recent charge to your credit card if (i) you cancel your subscription within thirty (30) days after the most recent charge, and (ii) you have not used your subscription during the current renewal period. The refund will apply to the most recent charge only. In addition, MyStaffingResources.com reserves the right to immediately downgrade or cancel your membership after payment of your refund. MyStaffingResources.com does not provide refunds or credits under any other circumstances, unless it determines in its sole discretion that a refund or credit is warranted due to extenuating circumstances, such as a duplicate account.
- Assumption of Risk
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or need further information as to the Site or Services provided by MyStaffingResources.com, or need to notify MyStaffingResources.com as to any matters relating to the Site or Services please contact MyStaffingResources.com at:
2475 Mercer Ave Suite 207
West Palm Beach, Fl. 33401